Thursday, July 22, 2010

"Thank You Everyone, Thank You God!"

I just came back from having my blood checked as there was a concern about my platelets being so low. The normal range is 150-450K and mine was 34k on Monday. I honestly went in today not knowing what to expect. My platelet count was 131K. Thank You Lord! Thank you for all those that prayed so diligently over the last few days for my numbers to go up. The Lord is so faithful! In addition, my white blood cell count was undetermined; I was told the machine couldn’t register or give the nurse a number. I said, "What does that mean?" She said that the number is probably too high. Now last time I had a Neulasta shot my WBC went from 1,200-94,000 which caused me an ton of pain due to the creation of cells in my bone marrow. Today, I have no pain as The Lord is relieving me of any effects. How awesome is that?!! The nurse couldn’t believe I wasn’t in "some" pain. They are sending my blood out to try and get a number of WBC. God Bless all of you and thank you so much for your prayers as I am living proof they are being answered. And as far as my blood pressure- this morning, it is back to normal.

Very, very blessed-
Rick

“I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens Me”

Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment