Thursday, May 26, 2011


Hi Everyone,

I continue to be amazed at God's grace and mercy in my life. As I was
on the table last week getting ready to have a 3rd bone marrow biopsy, my thoughts were directly taken back to the days in the battlefield last year. It just became so incredibly real again. The Lord has given me life and has given it abundantly. I have been back at work since January 3 and able to work out for the last two months, be involved in a men's Agape group and just live and have a "normal" life. How awesome is that! However, normal life is anything but normal--it is so precious and it is only our dull perception that makes it normal. The Lord has really opened my eyes. He has changed my heart and filled it with His love and compassion. I am so grateful for each and every one of your invaluable prayers and the Lord's willingness to answer them.

I know I am here today because of your faithfulness to pray and His faithfulness to His name.



My test results for the biopsy just came back last night.
I have no lymphoma..PRAISE GOD!!
My next follow-up isn't for 3 months. Going forward, I will continually be tested every 6 months through scans and bone marrow biopsy and, of course, blood draws often.

So, what is His will for me now? Dana and I have been praying as to how to best serve Him given the last 12 months. Many have suggested, and with good reason, that Dana should write a book using her updates and
our personal insight and experiences to share with all who might benefit by trusting in and putting all hope in the Lord. There really is no other way. To live.

Additionally, our family is praying to see if the Lord would have us
be involved in ministry to help others. We humbly ask for prayer for God's will to be done.

Thank you so much for being there for us as I cannot imagine you not being part of our family. I pray the Lord will continue to bless you and hold you close.


In His strength,

Rick Lange
a "boot" in God's Army


(*the rock featured in the photo was blindly chosen for Dana in April of last year, just before my final diagnosis of Stage 4 MCL. God is faithful!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to hear that everything is going well. Know that you are always in my thoughts and I will continue to pray for your awesome progress. Tell everyone I say hi ~ Dice (Chubby Asian SPT)

    ReplyDelete